Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hau'oli la hanau YWAM!

                                                Happy 50th Birthday YWAM

We are just two days away from one of the biggest celebrations in YWAM's history!  I feel really blessed to be a part of this historic celebration.  Hundreds and hundreds of people are expected to attend this five day gathering of remembering, celebrating, and honoring all God has done in and through YWAM in the past 50 years.  What a party it will be!

Let me share with you what I'll be up to during the event!  My focus and work will primarily be in two areas... the prayer room and the Wildfire Kid's event.  My worship team will be ministering in the prayer room for two hours on Monday, Thursday, and Friday.  It's going to be a wonderful time of blessing visitors as they commit time in God's presence.  There will be prayer teams praying for people and times of intercession for particular regions of the world.  I am expecting people to really receive from the Lord in wonderful ways!

The next generation is going to be extremely blessed during this celebration!  A team from England who have worked with children and youth for quite a while have joined us in putting on four fabulous days of worship, teaching, workshops, and fun for the kids.  I'll be a group leader 3 out of the 4 days... in charge of making 10 little ones feel welcome and excited about the events.  During one evening session, I'll join the 12 to 15 year olds for a night of encounter in worship and prayer.  We will pray over the youth to receive more of God's Spirit so they can go after God and serve Him with passion... it should be awesome!

Another highlight of the festivities will be for me to sing in a multigenerational, multicultural choir in worship and honor to the Lord.  One song in particular will involve dance, chants, and sounds of instruments from various nations represented on campus... all bringing their gifts before the King in worship! I will try to post photos or video :)

I need to go because soon I'll be heading to the airport to welcome people to the celebration!

Thank you for reading :)  Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment